Your invitation to become a member of the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce in Australia
The Netherlands Chamber of Commerce Australia (Inc.) provides a business networking forum for its members in a professional and social atmosphere, through meetings, events, trade delegations, and promotions.
We have a strong and active presence in Victoria, with members emanating from diverse industries such as banking, retail, IT, tourism, hospitality and the cultural and services sectors. Our activities focus on events that enable our members to meet and network.
For further information on the NCCA including our event calendar please refer to this website. The website is updated regularly with news of our activities and other opportunities.
The NCCA relies on membership and corporate partnerships to undertake its business activities. We invite you to join our association by becoming a member. Please download this Membership Information brochure.
Benefits of NCCA Membership
- Regular informal networking events with NCCA members and associates
- Meetings with high profile guest speakers
- Access to networking events hosted by other Chambers of Commerce in Australia
- Small business events
- Free attendance at our at-home functions hosted by our member companies
- Access to the Dutch economic and diplomatic network
- Introductions to incoming trade missions
- Listing in our Members Online Directory
- Listing in the Links page
- Publications including NCCA e-news and Dutch industry publications
- Discounts on member products
- Opportunities to attend international trade functions organised in conjunction with VECCI, ABIE, Victorian government and other related bodies
- The NCCA works closely with Dutchlink in Sydney
NCCA Membership categories:
Individual: For professionals
$220 per annum
Small Business: For businesses with up to 5 employees
$220 per annum
Corporate: For businesses with 6 or more employees
$495 per annum
Individual packages tailored to your specific needs
NCCA Membership application:
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in Dutch and Australian business networking.
To become a member, simply go to the online Membership Application Form