NCCA - Annual General Meeting
The NCCA AGM was held on Wednesday the 17th of September at the Hilton on the Park.
The following immediate changes have been made to the Board of the NCCA:
- Micha Helbig has resigned as President;
- Sander van Amelsvoort has been elected as President;
- Ron van Riet will remain Vice-President;
- Mark Ekkel will remain Treasurer;
- Paul Kattestaart has resigned as Board member;
- Bianca Slingerland has joined the Board;
- Michelle Taylor - van de Merwe and Hendrik Karsten will remain Board members;
Minutes of the AGM will posted as soon as possible on the website.
For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the date - NCCA End of Year Dinner
Get ready for a delicious dinner and a great evening on Wednesday 19 November. Click here to book.
Important information regarding Dutch travel documents
The application process for Netherlands travel documents is changing worldwide. As of 1 October 2015, the honorary consulates in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth and the Embassy in Canberra will no longer be able to accept Dutch passport- and visa applications.
To read more click: Dutch travel documents.pdf