The Board of the NCCA would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.
We are excited to see what the new year will bring and look forward to seeing you in 2015.
Did you know the NCCA is on social media?
The NCCA has its own Facebook page as well as a LinkedIn group page and Twitter page. There is even a YouTube page in the making!
We post regular updates to social media so you never miss a thing.
Click on the Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn icons at the top of this page.
NCCA - Annual General Meeting
The NCCA AGM was held on Wednesday the 17th of September at the Hilton on the Park.
The following immediate changes have been made to the Board of the NCCA:
- Micha Helbig has resigned as President;
- Sander van Amelsvoort has been elected as President;
- Ron van Riet will remain Vice-President;
- Mark Ekkel will remain Treasurer;
- Paul Kattestaart has resigned as Board member;
- Bianca Slingerland has joined the Board;
- Michelle Taylor - van de Merwe and Hendrik Karsten will remain Board members;
For a copy of the minutes of the AGM please click here.
For more information please send an email to email@example.com
Important information regarding Dutch travel documents
The application process for Netherlands travel documents is changing worldwide. As of 1 October 2015, the honorary consulates in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth and the Embassy in Canberra will no longer be able to accept Dutch passport- and visa applications.
To read more click: Dutch travel documents.pdf